These are some of the most common functional tests we recommend to clients along with links for more information and sample test reports.
- Drs Data Comprehensive stool analysis with parasitology X3 £249
- Drs Data Comprehensive Parasitology X3 £156
- Drs Data H Pylori Antigen –Stool £89
Breathtrackers Testing is offered for the following:
- SIBO £120
- Fructose intolerance/Malabsorption £72
- Lactose intolerance/Malabsorption £77
We are pleased to announce that The Functional Nutrition Clinic is now a provider for DUTCH tests (Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones) from Precision Analytical inc
We believe this is the most complete assessment of both adrenal and sex hormones available today. It is also an extremely easy test to carry out requiring 4 simple dried urine collections that can be done at home
The following tests are offered:
- DUTCH Adrenal- Daily free cortisol pattern (x4), free cortisone pattern (x4), cortisol metabolites, cortisone metabolites, DHEAS
- DUTCH sex hormone metabolites –extensive oestrogen metabolites, extensive androgen metabolites-testosterone, DHEAS, DHT and more, progesterone metabolites
- DUTCH complete –includes adrenal, sex hormone metabolites as above and melatonin
- DUTCH cycle mapping –measures oestrogen and progesterone throughout the menstrual cycle
For more information go to http://dutchtest.com/
Comprehensive Thyroid Hormone Profile £148
Metabolic and Nutritional Assessments
- Comprehensive Organix test £279
Organic acid testing is a way to measure whether your body is getting and using nutrients to drive optimal health. Also measured are markers that assess intestinal health, neurotransmitter activity, and detoxification demands
(Organix Basic Profile and Organix Dysbiosis profile are also available)
- Amino Acids-Urine £200
This test measures all essential, non-essential and various metabolic products of amino acids as found in urine. This test can help to identify protein adequacy, gastrointestinal dysfunctions, protein intolerance, and disorders of metabolism. It can also assess vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Cyrex Labs offer advanced clinical tests for immune function and dysregulation.
Cyrex tests are available through The Functional Nutrition Clinic
- Array 2: Intestinal Antigenic Permeability Screen $244
- Array 3: Wheat/Gluten Proteome Sensitivity & Autoimmunity $402
- Array 4: Gluten-Associated Sensitivity & Cross-Reactive Foods $282
Arrays 5: Multiple Autoimmunity Reactivity Screen $667
- Array 6: Diabetes AI Activity Screen $219
- Array 7: Neurological AI Activity Screen $341
- Array 7X: Neurological AI Activity Screen expanded $526
- Array 8: Joint AI Activity Screen $242
- Array 10: Multiple Food Immune Activity Screen $630
- Array 11: Chemical Immune Reactivity Screen $431
- Array 20: Blood Brain Barrier $219
This is only a sample of the tests we offer; there are many more available.
We do offer interpretation and recommendation consults either by telephone or email to those clients who purchase stand alone tests from the clinic. The cost of these varies from £30 – £75 dependent upon the complexity of the test.
If you would like to order a specific test, please fill in the form below or contact the clinic for more information.