Test, don’t guess!
Functional lab tests help give a detailed record of how individual body systems are functioning and can help pinpoint any specific physiological imbalances and get to the root of a health problem more quickly. They can identify imbalances and nutrient deficiencies and be used to determine a more targeted and personalised nutrition programme instead of a general approach that may take longer to yield results. We will only recommend a functional test if we feel it may benefit the outcome of your health problem
Follow up testing may also be used to monitor progress
Common tests we use in the clinic include:
- Digestive and gut function analyses – testing for fungal overgrowth, bacterial infections, dysbiosis, status of beneficial bacteria.
- Parasitology testing
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) test
- Adrenal Function Tests
- Full Thyroid screen
- Female and Male Hormone Profiles
- Amino acid profile
- Organic Acid testing – Urine test of the body’s cellular metabolic processes and the efficiency of metabolic function and detoxification.
- Cyrex™ testing -this lab specialises in functional immunology and auto-immunity
Tests usually involve a sample of breath, saliva, urine or stool and can be done in the comfort of your own home
If a blood sample is required (e.g.Cyrex Tests) we have agreements with labs around the UK to arrange your blood draw
If you would like to order a test or require further information
please contact the clinic.
We do offer a free, no obligation 20 minute telephone consultation to discuss your requirements.
Click here (or on the picture) to book your free strategy session: